- Facilitate weekly project meeting with owner and subcontractors.
- Weekly safety review by Safety Director.
- Solicit and qualify bids from subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Exceed quality control standards.
- Maintain organized schedule of project through weekly job visits by Project Manager.
- Work with architect and educate the owner to make informed decisions regarding costs, quality, life cycle ramifications and functionality of all different options.
- Educate the owner to make good choices by informing them of the costs, quality, life cycle ramifications and functionality of all different options.
- Update the owner monthly on the budget to allow them to best utilize their savings.
- Consult with owner on site selection and development.
- Master planning – site and building requirements.
- Schematic design.
- Budgeting – develop cost-not-to-exceed amount.
- Project performa analysis.
- Scheduling – work with owner and subcontractors to establish.
- Governmental permitting – work with owner and architect.
- Means & methods/safety analysis of project requirements.
- Punch list – assemble punch list with owner and architect and complete all items to the owner’s satisfaction.
- Assemble cost recap and lien waivers for the owner’s records.
- Provide system training for mechanical systems.
- Follow up with owner to ensure 100% satisfaction.